In this video I answer a question about how I prepare for those difficult situations when I have to learn a lot of hard music on a really tight deadline. I’ve tried-and-tested these ideas over many gigs, sessions, and other weird and wonderful ‘last minute’ situations – this stuff happens a lot!
In this video:
– Why last-minute, short-notice gigs can open doors and change your career.
– How to use your limited practice and preparation time for maximum effect.
– How to memorise large amounts of music in a short time frame.
– How to learn difficult licks and musical passages as efficiently as possible.
– A tried-and-tested system to smooth out trouble spots in songs so they’re effortless by showtime.